Thursday, March 1, 2007

We Haven't Fallen Off The Face Of The Earth

Wow, it has been a really long time since I sat down to write to everyone. Things have been so incredibly busy (in a good way) that I guess we just got lost in our day-to-day lives.
After the first week, I finally got to spread my wings at work and I'm loving it. I'm going to leave it vague for obvious reasons, but everyone I'm working with and all of my clients have been amazing. I'm really enjoying the opportunity to interact with so many different people on a daily basis.

Jon has finally finished his string of nights; now, he is working in the CCU. It has been a great learning experience for him.

Unfortunately, we are on completely different schedules and rarely see each other, but that should be ending shortly.

All and all, things have finally come together. Yay!

No comments: