Sunday, March 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Jonathan!

Happy Birthday Jonathan!!

Jon's B-day Cake

Last night to celebrate Jonathan's birthday we went to Ba Vigo in Cotton Tree. Oh my god, the food was to die for! It's a modern Spanish cuisine. Jon had a tapas olive platter, a tapas Duck pate, and a tapas scallops & chorizo. For his entree, he had the catch of the day, that was a magnificent snapper. I had a beef fillet, that was absolutely amazing. Like butt-ah, if you know what I mean!

This morning, Jonathan woke up to our dining area covered in balloons & streamers with his birthday gifts. I also made him the closest thing to Greg's Chocolate Layer Cake that I could muster.

Right now, he's relaxing on the couch in his new board shorts, reading his new video game strategy book munching on the candy bars I found from the UK & US at the Moolollybar in Mooloolaba. He's a very happy boy!

No comments: